Friday, January 27, 2006

One Skein Wonder

My one is ready.


I added some pearls, to make the pattern to come out better.


Yarn: Novita Aino. 100% wool, 100 gr = 140 m
Needles: 5,5 mm (recommended 6)
Spent: 2,5 skeins.
Pattern: One Skein Wonder

There are loads of things to finish, and many a project to start, and since I have no internet or any other time-consuming duties in London (if snowing stops I leave today for 3 months), I have a lot of free time to show you next time I am able to post.

1 comment:

PippaW said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love the color you chose and the beads add a chic touch. I'd love to make one myself.

Question: I have the "one skein wonder" pattern but it has short sleeves. Do you have any hint on how to add longer sleeves? And most of all, would you share the delicious pattern you used for the baaded end?

:-)