Friday, April 28, 2006

Saturday Night Fever


I am also part of Estonian/international project "12 bags". Which means that using any technique preferred, we try to make one bag per every month of the year, it started out in January, but this is the first time I managed to do a bag to fit the subject of the month (chosen by members themselves) - there is no obligation to make 12 bags, so I haven't been very commited, but from now I'll try to be more active.
Anyways this is the first birdy called Saturday Night Fever for May. It fits my powder, lipstick and some cash - and that's about it, I can also slip in my ID card, but considering that it is for my summer night parties then I have no need to fit in a phone, driver's licence, keys or such. because the parties I go to are held in a small summer villa area in Southern Italy, where you can walk from one end of the village to the other in 30 minutes and friends are always around.

Yarn: "Milleluci"; Lana Mistral, color: melanzane, 100% merino
Pattern: my own
Needles: 2,5 mm

No comments: