Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2007

My creation

In 2007 I knit:
10 scrafs/shawls (including 3 lace shawls)
6 hats/berets
5 baby or child pullovers/cardigans
2 cardigans (one is a bolero)
2 child skirts
2 pairs of socks
1 pair of baby pants
1 pair of mittens
1 crocheted table set

30 items all together, plus some that will be FOs in 2008.
I still have a lot to achieve this year:
I think I ought to pay more attention to finishing than starting, because in my mind, people who work on 1-2 WIPs at a time, accomplish more.
I want to start writing down patterns.
I want to knit more, and I think I can do it by limiting my internet time and increasing knitting time.
I think I ought to work more with my native patterns and techniques and maybe help other knitters enter to the wonders of Scandinavian and Baltic knitting.
I want to dye wool with herbs and plants and hope to use my summer vacation for that.
These are not wishes but things I really want to do, and it is not very important that I manage to do them in 2008 - any year is good.

I do have one thing that will come with me to the next year as well: knit with Curiosity, Creativity and Courage. And that's what I wish for all of You as well.

No comments: