Monday, March 26, 2007

Self-motivation

It is getting out of hand for the millonth time at Casa Mia. I have again collected too many UFOs around the house.

Like:
1) Yoke sweater for me (I am aware the winter is over)
2) Baby-boy set (must finish tonight, for he was born last night and they tend to grow too fast) Updtae: redoing. I think it's too small.
2) Baby-girl set (have 4 weeks, but want to finish ASAP)
3) Gray socks
4) A bag to be felted (deadline june)

The most embrassing ones, which only need to have the ends darned in:
1) a Phildar vest for my daughter
2) Swallwotail Shawl number two
3) a load of socks

And of course I am already keen to start woth projects like (have already swatched):
1) S. Japel's cute sweater from Interweave Knits Spring 2007
2) Koigu Jacket
3) N. Gaughan amazing spiral tunic from her book

It is obviously too much!

No comments: